Monday, January 28, 2013

TomFordCollaboratesWithJustinTimberlake

This, I have to "report" for a few reasons. The major one being for the 13 year old that I was/am. Let me explain; my brothers spent a whole lot of my young years making fun of my Justin Timberlake obsession. I had a poster of Mr. Timberlake on my ceiling placed so perfectly that his face (by that I mean his body) was the first thing I would see when I opened my eyes. I also knew all of his choreography, song lyrics, family details, vacation preferences, girlfriends, hobbies, dislikes... you know, the usual stuff you would know about any person. (not) And they would always make fun of me for my interest for someone not that talented.

... but now... the man has worked together with Tom Ford on a series of clothing including evening wear, shoes, and accessories. It's supposed to be a part of his "The 20/20 Experience.

Last but not least; 13 year old Alara, enjoy this:

follow me on blogspot, instagram, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails