Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OutfitPost#278

Still haven't packed. Tonight I also have my final project for my photography class that I have to shoot, a paper I have to write comparing and contrasting three mythology stories, and also cleaning up so I can come back to a tidy apartment. In the meantime, I'm watching Limitless. There you have it. What are you all up to?
~~~
Hala bavul yapamadim. Bu aksam daha fotografcilik dersi icin cekim yapmam lazim, ayrica uc mitoloji hikayesini karsilastirdigim bir kompozisyon yazmam lazim, bir de tatilden dondugumde temiz bir apartmana gelebilmek icin etrafi toparlamam lazim. Fakat simdilik Limitless izliyorum...


Wearing a Free People Sweater, Zara Pants, Urban Outfitters Shoes, Weleh Dennis Scarf.

follow me on blogspot, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook

2 comments:

  1. bir sürü blog takip ediyorum ama malesef senin blogunla bazaar dergisi sayesinde tanıştım çok geç kalmışım ama geriye dönük olarak bütün postlarına baktım
    harika bi enerjin var gerçekten
    artık her gün ilk işim outfit postlarına bakmak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cok tesekkur ederim cok naziksiniz!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails