Thursday, July 21, 2011

OutfitPost#195

I'm not blind, I know there is nothing flattering about shorts that look like they belong to my dad (who I can really see wear these), but at the same time, I don't really care :) They're a fresh change from shorts that go up the buttocks.

For the next 3 days, I will be in Las Vegas, enjoying the sun, good food, and some much needed alcohol. I'm sure I'll have internet access, however I'm not sure I'll be spending more than 20 minutes inside on any of the days. So, if for some reason, you can't stand to not hear from me for 72 hours (which would kind of be obsessive on your part) you can follow me on twitter. You'll get more fashion updates than about anything that has to do with me. Missing you all already!
xxx
~~~
Uzerimde babaminmis gibi duran sortlarin vucudumu guzel gostermediginin farkindayim, ama kimin umrunda? Kisacik yapisik sortlara nazaran guzel bir yenilik.

Onumuzdeki 3 gun boyunca keyif yapmak uzere Las Vegas'ta olacagim. Odada minimum vakit gecirmeyi umdugumdan bloga resim koyup koymayacagimdan pek emin degilim. Ne yaptigimi merak ediyorsaniz twitter'dan beni takip edebilirsiniz. Simdiden hepinizi ozlemeye basladim bile!
xxx


Wearing Acne Shirt, Levi's Shorts, Miu Miu Heels, Free People Ring, Vintage Ring

9 comments:

  1. şortu boşver, ayakkabılarını ve yüzüklerini çok beğendim!



    http://wear-a-smile-wear-a-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ojelerine bayıldımmmmm

    www.selenaycoser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kısa ve dar bir şorta göre çok daha havalı ve tarz olduğu kesin canım :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gomlek yuzuk oje ayakkabılar hepsi muhtesem :)

    http://ecemakar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wear A Smile ~ Tesekkurler :))

    Sel ~ Cok mersi, Chanel Graphite ismi.

    Esinspiration ~ Tesekkur ederim!

    Ecem Akar ~ Cok cok tesekkur ederim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts! Bu yaz basinda dedigin gibi -up to the buttocks- olmayan adam gibi shortlar bulmak icin ne kadar ugrastim bilemezsin...sonunda buldum ama hic girmem dedigim grandma dukkanindan:)
    Vegas'ta benim icin Bellagio fiskiyelerini izler misin? I love them so much..
    Have fun & drink a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ayakkabı ve gözlük uyumu süpeer!

    http://bir-alisveriskoligin-itiraflari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neslie ~ Izlemem mi? :) Tesekkurler!

    Bir Alisveriskoligin Itiraflari ~ Tesekkurler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Such a urban-like outfit and fresh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails