Wednesday, April 27, 2011

OutfitPost#136

You know when I feel great about myself? When I feel like I helped a friend out. And if I ever own up to saying something nice about myself, I can say I am a true friend. I have most of my friends so far away from me that without realizing, I began forgetting about how good it makes me to be there for someone else. Today, it took me about half an hour to put my beautiful neighbor in a better mood, which put me in a better mood.

An anonymous reader of mine asked me how my day goes. I'm afraid I don't have an exciting answer to that. I get up, work out when I have the time, go to school, take pictures for the blog, go on the internet for a couple of hours for work/blogging, watch some bad TV, read, and usually pass out before 12...
~~~
Ne zaman kendimi iyi hissediyorum biliyor musunuz? Arkadaslarimdan birine yardim ettigimde, ve kendimle ilgili soyleyecek guzel bir seyim varsa, o da iyi bir dost oldugumdur. Bugun guzel komsumu iyi hissettirmem yarim saat surdu! O iyi hissedince ben de daha iyi hissetmeye basladim.

Isimsiz bir follower'im bana normal bir gunumun nasil gectigini sormus, malesef cok degisik bir cevabim yok bu soruya. Uyanip zamanim varsa spora gidiyorum, sonra derse gidip cikista fotograf cekebilecek birini bulunca fotograf cektirtiyorum blogum icin :) Eve gelince de birkac saat is ve blog yazmakla geciyor. Her seyi halledince kitap okuyup utanilacak programlar izleyip yatiyorum! Genelde 12'den once uyumus oluyorum zaten...



Wearing T by Alexander Wang Long Sleeved Top, Free People Skirt, MIA Sandals, Chanel Purse.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails