Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OutfitPost#131

I have more fun at the Apple store than any other store that I go to, seriously. With all the gadgets, the tips on the big screens, and the genius' that are there to fix your computer for you, I feel more intelligent when I go in there, even though I don't understand most of the stuff that's going on. I had to go there today, because yesterday both my phone and my computer stopped working. Well, Safari wouldn't work on my computer, and my phone keeps on shutting off. It was like the death of technology at my place yesterday! Enough of the drama, I got the computer fixed, and I'm getting a new phone thursday.
~~~
Apple'in dukkanlarinda cok eyleniyorum. Anlamadigim binlerce alet, buyuk ekranlarda yayinlanan ve hayat kolaylastiran ipuclari, ve "Genius" bolumunde bilgisayarlari tamir etmek icin calisan zeki adamlar! Oraya gidince kendimi daha akilli hissediyorum resmen. Bugun bilgisayarimi tamire goturmem gerekti, cunku dun oglen hem bilgisayarim hem telefonum bozuldu. Yani bilgisayarimin Safari'si acilmamaya basladi, telefonum da durmadan kapanmaya basladi. Neyse, bugun bilgisayarimi hallettim, yarin ya da obur gun de yeni telefon almaya gitmem lazim...



Wearing Zara Top, Zara High Waisted Pants, Aldo Shoes, Prada Purse, Gifted Necklace, Zeynep Erol Ring.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails