Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Entry#19

Growing up is hard to do. Too many outside distractions, too many goals, to many interactions, and no one ever tells you the right from wrong. When they do, it's not always for the best.

I was looking at my old pictures and came across this one from my graduation.


I was so easily influenced back then. Even from the picture, you can tell I was influenced by the "Carrie pose" from Sex and The City. Although I have always been my own person, I was still open to people changing me.

I'm different now. If I have learned one thing over last summer, that's the fact that you can't change people; therefore people can't change you. What I am right now is what I'll always be. I might evolve into something better - hopefully - but my core is stable now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails